6 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
D-line Tabletop Autoclaves are designed for the needs of modern clinics where autoclaves are expected to operate non-stop every workday.
CLOSED DOOR DRYING
- Door remains closed during the drying stage to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying (included with EA/EKA models). A high efficiency air pump circulates filtered air through the chamber for fast drying.
SELF LOCKING DOOR
- Newly designed door is easy to open and close with one hand
- Self locking with double safety locking mechanism
DYNAMIC PULSED AIR REMOVAL
- Removes air from the chamber using pulsed steam resulting in uniform temperature distribution
CONVENIENT FRONT WATER FILLING
- Accessible front or top water filling
- Front water filling allows you to use the space above the autoclave
TOP QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL
- Durable 316L stainless steel electropolished chamber lasts longer than competitor 304 stainless steel chambers
- Stainless steel door with mirror polish surface is highly resistant to corrosion
- Cycle will not start if the door is open or not properly locked
- An automated double locking safety device prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized
- Safety locking device prevents door from opening until chamber pressure reaches atmospheric pressure